Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Weigh in Day!!!

    This morning I weighed in and I am down 4 Lbs. I am super excited but I don't want to get my hopes up because I am guessing it is mostly water weight. Drinking 64+oz of water has really taken it's toll on my bathroom time :) It is so hard to teach and have to go to pee this often.
Today I only drank 32oz during the teaching day and then finished the rest of the 32oz during Spanish class and my last bar of the day. I really hope I won't wake up to pee in the middle of the night.
     Another change I made was eating my lean green meal during Lunch. I had Spanish class tonight and wouldn't have been able to keep my salad and venison refrigerated until dinner time. I thought that this would make me hungry in the evening but I don't feel hungry at all.
Side note- the chili was disgusting!!!! I don't know if I messed something up but it was so mushy and gross. I think that I will have to try again and if it is still gross, I will order the crab bisque that Stefanie recommended.
     My friend Kelli told me about this site to keep track of calories today and I started doing that as well, I was really excited because it has Medifast meal information so I don't have to search and type in calorie counts. Thanks Kel!   http://www.livestrong.com
     Tomorrow I am going to start back to my regular exercise routine at the gym and I can't wait to start running again :)
     I love everything I have had to eat so far except for the chili- very disappointed because I really wanted chili :(

No comments:

Post a Comment