Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Brownie day!!!

    Today was good. Being well planned for meals has made this very easy.
     I got up and had my shake, then a bar, then a very good chicken and wild rice soup. I tried the chocolate mint bars on my way home from work and it was awesome. For dinner I used one of my *extra condiment options and added Taco Seasoning to ground Venison. I put that over lettuce and added sliced cherry tomatoes. It was awesome!!! For an evening snack, I baked a brownie and it too was really good. Throughout the day I drank 65 oz. or water. I cut back so I don't have to pee all the time.
    So far this diet is really easy to follow and I haven't felt hungry at all. I am excited to continue.

    I am starting to wonder how well I can stick to this when I go to other peoples houses for dinner, girls night out and vacation. Today I was asked over for dinner. I have a monthly girls night next Thursday and it is at a Thai restaurant!! Brandon and I leave for Virginia Beach on Friday at 2 and we won't be back until Saturday evening. I am going to have to stay very organized and plan all restaurant meals in advance or just eat a bar while my girls are chowing down on delicious Red Curry string bean stir fry :(
    Also, it will be hard on vacation when I don't have a microwave and a blender available all day long. Looks like bars for the day!
    

No comments:

Post a Comment