Monday, January 17, 2011

Closet dress up day!

       Today was a great day! I went through my closet and I cleaned out a ton of clothes. I pulled out all of those clothes that I have been piling up in the back of my closet. I had clothes in there that I hadn't even wanted to try on and then when I put them on... THEY FIT!!! Some of them were even too big.
I was so happy and I moved these clothes to the front of my closet.
       I feel like Friday- Sunday I was really down and felt like I was doing all of this for no results because I can't see it on myself. But Today, trying on clothes was just the remedy I needed. The moral of this post: Don't Give Up. Even if you feel like you don't have results, try on those old clothes or hop on the scale or take your measurements. I guarantee that you are doing an awesome job and losing weight somewhere.
The most noticeable location for me is my face, legs and upper body. I wasn't losing in my tummy as much or as quickly as I thought I would but today I noticed a little difference in how my clothes fit.
       If you feel down about the weight loss ~ another good tip is to go for a run or get in a good work out. I have so much energy and I haven't wanted to take naps or sleep in. This is a sure sign that my body is getting healthy.
       Tonight for dinner I got some Mahi- Mahi and seasoned it with a little bit of olive oil and hickory. Next I took the same rub and put it on Fresh asparagus. Brandon put it all on the grill for about 6 minutes. Next, I took slices of red and green pepper, 4 pieces of onion wedge and 1/2 cup of snow peas I put them in a wok and sauteed them in the left over seasoning. Plated it all with a 6 pieces of shrimp and it was AMAZING!
        My Goal for this week: go to the gym 4x a week and try to eat better on the weekends. Weekends are still really hard for me because of entertaining and going away. This weekend was much better than last weekend but I definitely get the most cravings when I am at home and off of my work routine schedule.
       Today I am ordering some more medifast and I will be getting some strawberry shakes, hopefully this will help with my fruit cravings.
Happy medifasting,
          ~K

No comments:

Post a Comment