Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Bake your brownies in the oven!

     I liked the medifast brownie when I first tried it in the microwave. Tonight, I was preparing my dinner for tomorrow and decided to bake the brownie. As a baker- this is something I miss doing while on medifast.
It takes 18 minutes at 350 in the oven and when it comes out it is sooo fudgy and good! I used my 3 condiments option to have a small glass of milk with it. A perfect treat while I watch the Flyers beat the Capitals!!
     First, I want to say congratulations to my friend Kelli. Today she received her medifast shipment and as I was talking to her, she was headed out to purchase her leans and greens!! You go girl!
     I have a few friends that have begun medifast this week and I want to share some helpful things. If you go to http://www.medifast1.com/ and go to the FAQs link, this will help you see what snacks you can have and will pretty much answer any question you have. You can have coffee, dt. soda, 3 celery sticks for snacks, 1/2 cup sugar free jell-o or a sugar free Popsicle. Choose 1 snack and enjoy it if you get hungry. Another great part of this site is the meal plans and options for lean and green foods you can have. If you have been following my blog, you will see some meals that I have made based on these options. If you have any questions that you can't find on medifast's web page- ask me on here so I can answer them for all too see! I am so proud of my friends that are on this journey with me!
     Tonight for dinner I made a simple green salad with celery, romaine lettuce, some red peppers and snow peas. With that I used a little hot sauce to coat 6oz. of chicken tenders. I bought a little food scale at Costco yesterday for $18.00 so that I could make sure I was portioning out meat properly. 6oz. is A LOT more than I had been portioning out. Let's just say, I was stuffed off of tonight's meal!
     Happy Medifasting,
                                 ~ K
P.S.- I weighed in today and I am officially down 10 Lbs in 2 weeks :)

1 comment:

  1. Awww I just saw your shout out to me!! Thanks Kimberly! Your my inspiration!

    ReplyDelete