Sunday, January 23, 2011

weekend 3

      I am on my 3rd weekend of medifast and it is getting easier. I find myself not craving food and it is a lot easier to make healthier choices when we are out. I went shopping with my husband yesterday and i did something I never thought I would do...I walked into Gap and put on a pair of size 8 jeans. They were loose on me and fit really well. I didn't have to squeeze into them or make several attempts to button them. The last pair of Gap jeans I bought were a pair of size 10's and they were tight, I barely ever wore them! so exciting and making this whole experience that much more fun.
    I ordered my new shipment of medifast and it came in two days. So Saturday I was able to get up and make a chocolate chip waffle with the pancake mix. It was so good. I am so happy with the new food choices and I notice that I am not getting bored with the foods.
  If you haven't ordered you should include these foods: MD crab soup, white cheddar rice cakes, Chili nacho cheese puffs, Strawberry bars and shakes, Chocolate mint bars and Chocolate chip pancakes (better as waffles). The strawberry bars and shakes are really filling my cravings for fruit :)
  Today I am meal planning and going shopping for my greens. Stay posted for some lean green meal ideas. My new favorite thing to add to my lean green is Shrimp!! sooo good right now especially on the grill with some asparagus and grilled veggies. Try some chicken and shrimp skewers this week and imagine it is a summer night feast.
          Happy Medifasting,
                                     ~K






                                                                 
                                                                                                                My half eaten waffle! Yum

No comments:

Post a Comment