Monday, January 3, 2011

And so it begins...

   Day one is just about over. I have one meal left to eat.
So far it is a pretty easy diet. Like I thought, the hardest part is eating all the food. I woke up at 6am and had a shake before I left for work- it was really good but very filling. It filled me up way more than slim~fast shakes. Then at about 9 I had a delicious chocolate bar. This was already too much food, I don't normally eat breakfast especially not that early.
   At 12 I had a bowl of chicken noodle soup- it was good but it took up a lot of my lunch time because of the cooking time.
   At 3:30 I ate some cinnamon pretzel sticks- I could only eat 1/2 of them because I wasn't that hungry.
I got home around 5 and ate the rest of the pretzel sticks and then started making dinner.
   At 6:45 ate grilled mahi- mahi with some blackened seasoning on it and then a salad with romaine lettuce, cherry tomatoes, celery and a TBSP of balsamic Vinn. This meal was really good and a lot to eat.
   Throughout the day I drank 78 oz. of water and I have to pee constantly. Tomorrow, I am cutting back down to 64 oz. I also had a couple sips of Caf. Free Dt. coke
   For my final meal, I think I am going to have a pudding or another bar.
   So far, I have the same energy and I don't feel hungry at all. In fact, I feel more full than I do on a regular day and I don't want to eat my last meal but after research on the MediFast website- i have to eat so I can get in all my calories.I am ready for tomorrow!!



    

No comments:

Post a Comment