Sunday, January 9, 2011

Sunday back on track!

      So this morning, I passed out. I got up out of bed and just went right back down again- I learned from this... DO NOT SKIP MEALS!
       I got up and had a chocolate mint bar (my personal favorite meal from Medifast-sooo good). And a bottle of water. Then I cleaned the house and showered and had a craving for ice cream. Today is the first day I tried the soft serve( chocolate mint) and it was good, would have been better if my blender worked but it didn't mix it up and left ice chunks. So I went to target tonight and bought a better blender.
       For lunch I made chicken and rice soup- not as good as chicken noodle but way better than the chili.
After lunch I planned out my meals for the rest of the week and went online to pre plan my meal for Elephant jumps dinner on Tuesday with the girls. Fortunately they have salads and some seafood so I can handle that night. Other than Tuesday, I think I will have a pretty normal week and I won't make bad choices because I will be home.
       Tonight's dinner was my all time favorite so far. I made venison burgers and Brandon grilled them. I sauteed peppers and snap peas and put them on top with a little bit of mustard and ketchup. Along with that I had some lettuce with snap peas, celery, tomatoes and onion. YUM!
       Tomorrow morning I will do an official weigh in to see if I have lost or gained any weight. So far today is the first day that I feel like my jeans fit a little bit better. I lost weight in my upper body but my hips are still the same. I am thinking about taking Stefanie's advice and doing measurements.
       For my last meal tonight I am going to try out the chocolate pudding. :)
I am starting to feel very satisfied with this diet because it is easy to do but I am also starting to crave foods not on the menu. I am perfectly okay with chocolate on this diet but I was salty chips and queso or a big plate of nachos. Hopefully this dinner I made tonight will satisfy that craving- that will be my new challenge for this week!
       

1 comment:

  1. Sooo proud of you Kimberly!! You are doing such an awesome job!!

    ReplyDelete