Monday, January 10, 2011

Back on Track Monday

    Today I had an excellent day. I did all my meals the right way, I drank all my water and I am feeling really good.
     For the big announcement: I signed up for a triathalon with my friend Kelli. We will be doing .25 mile swim, 8 mile bike and 5k run at Rocky Gap state park. I am nervous but very excited. Knowing that I will be training and doing something like this has given me such a rush. I have had some awesome support from my husband (who is even eating veggies now) and all of my friends and family that I feel pretty encouraged.
     I had my Monday official weigh in today and I have lost a total of 5.5 Lbs. in 1 week. I notice it in my upper body and my legs but not in my stomach. I am going to be doing crunches and ab workouts a lot to try and help that shrink.
     Today I went to the gym and did 6.5 miles on the bike and ran/walked a cool down mile. Medifast has definately taken some of my workout energy. Closer to the Tri and the more training I do, I am going to have to adjust medifast meal times with my gym time so that I am not so tired.
      Tonights dinner was awesome. I used some Slap ya mamma Cajun seasoning on chicken and suateed snow peas, peppers and green beans in the same seasoning. I plated it and added some fresh salsa for some kick and color. Yum!!!
     

No comments:

Post a Comment