Sunday, January 2, 2011

The Last Supper

I am going out tonight with my friend Stefanie and we are going to enjoy our LAST SUPPER before Medifast begins tomorrow.
P.F. Chengs here we come!!! I think I will order lettuce wraps and the Great Wall of Chocolate.
      Today I got all my greens and I planned out meals for the week. I went and got, celery, cucumbers asparagus, green beans, spinach leaves, broccoli and peas. So far my dinners include: Mahi- Mahi in lemon marinade with a nice green salad and asparagus on the grill, Venison taco salad with lettuce, tomatoes and peppers, Grilled chicken salad with snow peas, cucumbers and tomatoes, Crock pot venison roast with a salad. I am going to try switching up my lean green meal for lunch on Wednesday since I have Spanish class til late and it will be easier to eat a bar during class then my lean green meal. 
I am faced with a challenge already- Brandon and I are headed to VA beach on Friday and Saturday so I am going to see how to work traveling and vacation into the plan.
     Last night I sat down and wrote out what I would eat exactly on Monday and I realized that it is a lot of food. So now my new concerns are:
1.) How will this look while I am teaching, I can't eat when 19 kids are there and this plan is designed to eat several times throughout the day. I am going to have to eat on my way to work, once I get to work, lunch time, break time and on my way home and then dinner time. Or, In the before work, once I get to work, lunch, break time, Dinner time and then after dinner time.
2.) This is a lot of food compared to what I eat throughout the week. Part of my problem is that I am not getting enough calories on a daily basis so my body is storing fat. I hate eating breakfast and I only eat when I am hungry. I generally just like a big dinner, this will be a challenge for sure!
                 I am ready to start...

No comments:

Post a Comment