Tuesday, January 25, 2011

medifast really is FANTASTIC!

      I am feeling great today. I have had tons of positive feedback from people who don't even know I am on a medifast. While I am thankful for my friends who know that I am doing this and their encouragement, sometimes it is nice to hear comments from people who don't know I am doing anything.
      I am down in my weight but i am no longer weighing myself weekly. I don't want to rely on a number to make me feel like I am losing weight. I want to feel it in my clothes instead. I am really starting to see my clothes fit differently and it is awesome!
      This week for dinner I have been keeping it simple. I have really been craving warm foods due to the cold weather.
Monday I had chicken with sauteed veggies.

Tonight I had venison roast with a salad and steamed broccoli.

Tomorrow night I have my last spanish class. On the way home, I am grabbing some shrimp to make shrimp kabobs with chicken, peppers and onion on the grill!
     I am beginning to think about my month of medifast almost being complete. I really love medifast and I am going to continue using it. Some changes I will make: If I want a drink at happy hour, I will have one. If I want to green meals a day, I am going to have them. I will stay strict on the weekdays because it is so easy to follow and I have so much energy.I don't want to stop but on February 1st, we are going to P.F. Chengs for a 1 month celebration dinner.
     Happy medifasting,
                      ~K

No comments:

Post a Comment