Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Paleo Pumpkin Pancakes = Wednesday deliciousness!!

I told Amanda that Wednesdays are the worst when you are trying to make changes to your eating habits and boy was I right! Today was a hard day to get through making Paleo and healthy choices. All I wanted was a hot chocolate, candy bar or those yummy christmas tree little debbie snacks. I am sick and it was cold~ I will attribute it to that. However, I made it through the day and did not give in to my Wacky Wednesday food cravings. I wanted sweets so I made Pumpkin pancakes with bacon and eggs. Everyone loves Breakfast for dinner!

Ingredients
Dry:
1/4tsp Salt
1/4 tsp Baking Powder
1/2 TBS Pumpkin pie mix
1/2 Cup Almond Meal or Almond flour

Wet:
1/2 tsp Vanilla
2 Eggs
1/4 Cup Canned Pumpkin
1 TBS Organic Honey
Combine the dry ingredients together in medium size bowl
In a small bowl combine the wet ingredients. 
Toss the wet ingredients into the dry and mix thoroughly. Let mixture sit for 2 or 3 minutes.
Cook in a skillet on medium heat and flip them when the centers get bubbles! :) Makes about 5 pancakes, these are very filling!
Enjoy with Bacon and Eggs or check our http://weserind.blogspot.com to see another side. Thanks for the recipe Erin!

No comments:

Post a Comment