Monday, November 28, 2011

Apple Bran Muffins

A few ingredients
I baked these muffins for my husband because he NEEDED bread. I wanted to thank him for making me a delicious herbed chicken and bacon dinner and a big salad. These take about 10 minutes to make and only 15 minutes to bake. They can be a great after dinner dessert or a morning Breakfast. Enjoy!

Apple Muffins
3 eggs
1/4 Cup Grape Seed oil
1/2 Cup Palm sugar
1 tsp. Vanilla extract
1 1/2 Cup almond meal ( I use Trader Joe's Just Almond meal)
1/2 tsp Salt
1/2 tsp Baking soda

1/2 Cups of chopped apples. (peeled)  

Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
Use liners in muffin pan or use coconut oil to grease the muffin pan.
In a Medium size bowl whisk the eggs together.

Add Grape Seed oil, palm sugar and vanilla extract to the eggs and mix well. 
Add in Almond meal Sea salt and Baking Soda and mix well.

(This is easily hand mixed- no need for a heavy duty mixer)


Whisked all ingredients in one bowl! Clean and easy

Fold in 1/2 cup of freshly chopped apples (I used one small Gala Apple and used my food chopper)
Bake for 15 min. or until a toothpick inserted, comes out clean


Delicious!

Makes about 10 regular sized muffins.

No comments:

Post a Comment