Monday, November 28, 2011

More Energy!

Well, I know its been awhile since my last post... So here it goes!
Since I started this life change of my eating habits, I noticed a big change! My pants are getting a little looser, YAY ME! My dad noticed that my face has gotten thinner, again... YAY ME! And, my husband has decided to join in on the life change with me. YAY JOHNNY! I have also noticed that since this has started for us, I have more energy. This past weekend, while my husband was away hunting, I decided to paint my entire house!!! Before, I would have put it off and come up with some outragious exscuses! I am up at 700am every morning. I love it! I love feeling energized and ready to tackle my day! This Thanksigiving, it was nice to have a day off on that day, and I made some great decisions. I didnt go buck wild, just because I had a day off. I noticed that, I got full after only one plate. And, I didnt over indulge in food, like I would have a year or so ago. It was great! Not quite sure how much more weight I have lost, but I am so anxious to find out!!!

1 comment:

  1. Good work Amanda! The house looks great and I am really proud of your efforts. Mommy and I were just talking about how you must have more energy because you were ready to paint the whole house randomly... Keep up the good work. Johnny- I think it is awesome you are doing this with Amanda. We are so lucky to have encouraging husbands and we couldn't do this without your love and support. I will put some recipe's on here for you. Tonight I am posting muffins that make a great dessert or breakfast. Brandon just devoured one like he thought it was cake! :)

    ReplyDelete