Monday, November 14, 2011

Day One Completed!

Hello All! I started my morning off with a breakfast of champions.... Whole Wheat Cheerios and a cup of black coffee. Lunch was, plain tuna and four celery sticks with peanut butter. Not bad. Finished up school with Jaden, then we headed out for our walk! Thank goodness, the weather was GORGEOUS! Not quite sure what i'm going to do,once the snow starts falling. I know some of you, do not get quite as much snow as we do! Anyway, we had a nice walk. Jaden was a champ. Little worried I was going to make him do the race. Maggie did great as welll. Kind of wanted to quit and snuggle with her in the stroller. Walking a mile is tough! My chest started hurting! Poor Jaden, was grabbing his side. In the end it was worth it! I feel really good now! After we came in, I mapped out my walk on mapmyrun.com It says that my walk from my house to the technology building parkin lot and back is 1.30 miles. Tomorrow, im gonna try and jog!

3 comments:

  1. That is great progress!! A mile is a long distance but you didn't give up AND~ You did it faster than the ladies sitting at home on the couch all day. Good work on your eating choices today too. Remember to get in all 6 meals so that you feel full and don't get the urge to eat whatever is in front of you because you are starving! :) If you jog tomorrow, remember to take it easy and don't do too much at once. Try taking a watch with you and walking for 10 minutes and running for 3 until you hit one mile. It will be fun for Jaden when the timer goes off!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great JOB!! Proud of you. Don't give up! DRINK LOTSA WATER!
    LUV MOMMY

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Kimberly! It felt really good! And, I did get hungry right before dinner, but I fought the urge to eat! I held off til dinner! YAY ME! Hoping to get out today, but its raining :( Its suppose to stop around lunch time. Good idea about the watch!
    And thanks mommy! Love you :)

    ReplyDelete