Friday, February 3, 2012

One More Week!!!

Wow, one more week until the big 5k!
5k seems like a lot... its 3 miles! To someone who doesnt exercise daily... That is A LOT!
Since I have started training for it, it seemed to get easier. It did, but its still hard. I still get out of breath and tired, but I know I am doing this for a good cause! A cause for me!! A cause to make me healthier and a more energized person/mom for my husband and chilren. I have been using my steps, because its been crazy weather... One minute its nice and warm, the next rainy and snowy and VERY cold! Then, we all got the stomach flu! :( I am hoping that next weekend is a nice day and not freezing. I dont know how I will do in the freezing cold!
Since, I have started doing this, I have changed my eating habits along with my children and husbands eating habits. We enjoy it. This week for dinner, I made the crab topped talapia and the Zucchini lasagna. My little boy ate both of them with no COMPLAINTS!! I was impressed! So glad he is enjoying the meals I set before him. I love the compliments from him, mommy you are a great cook! My husband seems to be eating them AND liking them as well. This is going to be easy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment