Sunday, March 18, 2012

Tuna Fish and Tea

Had I planned ahead, I would have gotten some purple grapes or Beet chips to go with this but... it was an on the fly meal for a picnic on the patio. The weather was so nice yesterday that I stayed outside almost the entire afternoon. On the menu: Carrots, celery, tomato, Tuna Fish. The sun and warm days always make me crave Tuna fish but I haven't made any since I can't have Mayonnaise. (I've always hate Mayo but it is the only way I knew to make Tuna!) So I decided to get creative and try my hand at an approved Tuna Fish dish.

Tuna Fish

  • 2 cans of Tuna Fish
  • 2 Celery Sticks, diced
  • 2-3 TBS Dijon~ Horseradish Mustard (Add it slowly and mix until it is as moist as you like)
  • Sea Salt and Pepper to taste.
Mix it all up in a bowl and serve with whatever you desire. In the spirit of St. Patrick's Day, I chose to serve mine in a pot with a rainbow of colorful veggies.

                                

This was a great meal before we headed off to our friends wedding. Brandon was the DJ and I got to dance the night away (Love). My dad got us these great Honest Tea (unsweetened) and we've been really enjoying them. They are delicious and only made with Tea. We were also excited to find a salad bar, Baked chicken and roast beef (all foods we can eat!) While the cake looked awesome, we passed on that and rolls. What a great wedding!

                                

                              


No comments:

Post a Comment