Saturday, March 17, 2012

Corner Bakery Anaheim Scrambler and Happy St. Patrick's Day

Anaheim Scrambler is my go to meal at our local corner bakery. I love the little peppers and tomato pieces. I think it is pretty with all of the colors and  it tastes delicious. This morning  I couldn't make it to Corner Bakery but I was excited when I saw some green pepper in my fridge. I fried up a pound of bacon and made it as crispy as I could get it (I love my bacon almost burnt! MMMM). Then I made my own version of the Anaheim Scrambler.
  • 2 eggs
  • 1/4 Green pepper,diced
  • 1 on the vine Tomato, diced
  • a little salt and pepper to taste
  • *Normally Avocado slices if I have some for Garnish- I used apples instead
Mix all of the ingredients into a bowl. 
Pour into a preheated, oiled pan. I cooked mine in the leftover bacon grease- hence the brownish coloring to my eggs! (I totally recommend this, little bits of bacon in your scrambler!) 
Stir eggs constantly until they are cooked to your liking.



Since we don't eat real toast anymore- Enjoy this little Irish toast while eating or make this

Here's to your roof,

may it be well thatched
And here's to all
under it -
May they be
well matched.

        ~Irish Toast 

No comments:

Post a Comment