Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Been Awhile!

Yes, yes, its been forever I know!! Just an update on my life....
I have lost a total of 50 lbs! I really didnt know that I was that heavy! Working on it is hard!! I havent given up yet. 
         While, visiting with my parents last week, a friend told me her mother- in- law was selling her eliptical machine for $20 and I couldn't pass that deal up! I am so excited to get started. 


New Challenge:My dad told me about LOSE AN INCH A WEEK. He saw they were doing it at the gym he goes to. So, I have taken him up on it. We started on the 1st of April and goes until the end of May. I have to cut out all of my whites. Sugar, flour, and salt! My goal... I want to wear a cute dress and feel good about myself for my brother in laws wedding in September!
I am loving this weather, that we have been getting. Its nice to take my kids out and just play outside. Maggie, LOVES being outside with her big brother. Thank the lord for warm weather!! 
Hope everyone has a Happy Easter!(Stay away from easter baskets!!!)
My cousin Will and I at the Dino museum last week!
                             

No comments:

Post a Comment