Monday, January 2, 2012

One more month!

So it has been awhile since I have posted anything. Its January 2nd and I am really looking forward to doing the 5k in one month! Still feeling really motivated. Exercising daily, cant do it outside too much because of the snow that we are getting right now! So glad I have steps!! :) When I was home at the beginning of December, Kimberly was home as well. We got to walk/run. It was a lot of fun! I actually RAN. It felt good. She was giving me some really good pointers that I have been using. Like, make sure I practice my breathing, talk while running. So its quite funny, to hear me run up the steps because I talk to Jaden as he is playin with his toys. Luckily the last few days here, have been nice out, so I have taken advantage of that and walked outside. We got my son Jaden a bike for Christmas, that will be so much easier for him when I make him walk 3 miles! :) He is very pleased about that! He wasnt too happy with me when I made him walk 3 miles with me the last time. Poor little thing, said his knees were shaky! :) My husband has even been following me in my eating habits and he looks like he has lost quite a bit of weight. My mom noticed that right away, when she saw him over Christmas. ;) Tomorrow Maggie has a drs appt. Really looking forward to that, because I will be stepping on the scale just for kicks and giggles! Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and a great New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment