Sunday, December 4, 2011

13 lbs and COUNTING

Friday, I had to go to the drs and weighed myself... Lost three more pounds. Which adds my weight loss to 13 pounds. I can mostly see it in my face and a little around my waist. Kimberly keeps telling me to take my measurements, and everytime I forget. Need to remember to do that! The best thing is, I got up to get ready for church. Thinking of something to wear and thought to myself, ah... What the heck, pull out those PRE-PREGNANCY/MAGGIE jeans and try them on. In the back of my head, I kept thinking... Dont be upset Amanda if they dont fit yet, you just had Maggie 5 months ago. Breathe, Breathe, Breathe. THEY FIT!! WOOOO! Still could loose an extra few pounds in my BOOTY, but they fit! So, am loving this LIFE CHANGE! I feel so good. Feel refreshed everytime I get up in the morning. I dont feel tired throughout the day, I mean I do, but think thats more because of the princess :) Cant wait to do this 5k with Kimberly! Thanks for all the encouraging words and thoughts and prayers!

2 comments:

  1. Great job Amanda! Pre- Maggie jeans in less that a month! That is something to be proud of. :) Ready to run/walk this 5k in February? If anyone wants to join us- check out: http://pacersevents.com/lovetherun/index.html
    race isn't open to register yet but we will keep you posted on when it does. It fills up fast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job!!! Keep going!:) Every little bit counts:)

    ReplyDelete