Thursday, May 31, 2012

Are you wasting your strength?

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/highschool-prep-rally/inspiring-elementary-schooler-cerebral-palsy-runs-amazing-400-154523256.html

Watch this video, cry and realize that sometimes getting up off the couch to do a lap around the block shouldn't be a chore. Be thankful for what you have and don't let your health slip away by sitting back and wasting your good legs, your strong back and  your strength. Watch this video and think: How easy do I have it? What is "Matt's" goal now that he has achieved that 400M? What is my goal? Have I been selfish with the body I have been given? 

I cried when the coach walked out to encourage him and then I lost it when the whole class began walking and cheering. What a great encouragement for that little kid! 

Get off the couch, get up and move! 

No comments:

Post a Comment